Ace The Exam
Prepare for the CFP® exam with over 2,000 exam style questions and full digital access to all of the study material for each CFP® Certification course. Partnering with The American College will give you access to faculty with in-depth exam knowledge and experience.
Join us for a 4-day CFP® certification review course targeting test taking methodology, financial planning learning objective areas, and case study reviews.
Upon registration you will receive:
- 1,000 learning objective based pre-work questions
- Digital access to all of The College’s CFP® certification course materials
At the live class you will receive:
- Learning objective based study outline and slides
- 1,000 domain-based questions
- 200 questions based on case studies & items sets
After the course students will receive daily CFP® questions and a 2-Hour Intensive Web Review the weekend before the exam!
If you are planning to sit for the CFP® Exam following completion of the educational component for your CFP® Certification, we highly recommend a review program. Students who take these programs are better prepared – and, as a result, have higher pass rates – on the CFP® Certification Exam.
As the leading provider of CFP certification courses, The American College chose to partner with Keir, the leading provider of Exam Review to ensure you the best chance of success.
- Students taking part in the Keir review programs have a passing rate 15 to 20% higher than the national average.
- Keir Educational Resources' Review Program for the CFP® Certification Examination provides the highest quality materials, expert instructors, innovative technology, and classroom-based instruction to prepare students to pass this grueling examination.
- The Keir review materials also include released questions and four cases from previous CFP® exams plus over 1,000 additional practice questions and 15 cases written by Keir to give the student numerous questions to test his or her knowledge.
Choose the package you want to achieve the success you need. These materials can be used alone but, are best used in combination with the comprehensive Exam Review program of your choice.
Four soft-cover books for students studying for the CFP® Certification Examination - the Certification Review Volumes I & II, the Comprehensive Case Study Book, Time and Money, and the Simulated Practice Examination.
Includes Self Study Books and Online Question Bank or Exam CD.
Includes Self Study Books, Online Question Bank or CD, MP3 Audio Download and Flashcards.
Includes Self Study Books, Online Question Bank or CD, MP3 Audio Download, Flashcards, Online Calculator Class and Online Formulas Class.
- Kick Off Call and Exam Tips
The first sesiion will help you to focus on your studies prior to 5 day review class. Time set for one hour.
- 5 Consecutive Day Review Class
Standard days are Thursday - Saturday
Standard times are 10 am - 12 noon, 1 pm - 3 pm, 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm (ET)
- Follow Up Question and Answer Session
This follow up session will address any questions you may have after finishing the rest of the case studies after the review class or any other topic you need to review again. Time set for one hour.
- Thursday to Sunday Intensive "Boot Camp" Class with Live Instructor
- Classes held from 8 AM - 5 PM
- Classes in major metro cities: Atlanta, Bloomington MN, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, Kansas City, Cincinnati, Phoenix, White Plains NY, San Francisco, McLean VA, Green Bay WS
Study your way:
Online: Live webinar classes
On Your Time: Flexibility
» Learn More
Tools for Success
•The best textbooks and online tools
•The most respected professors
•Affordable tuition plans
• Professional Education Counselors
» Learn More
Students who make an A on all of The American College's CFP® certification education courses have a greater than 90% chance of passing the comprehensive exam.
» Learn More